Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello world!

I'm resurfacing for air briefly to say, yes, I'm still alive and although I've been noticeably absent from the literary world, I have been very busy in the academic world. Doing a PhD seemed like such a good idea at the time, but now I am down to the business end of things, writing up a thesis, I have discovered like most writing projects, it consumes your life. But that's OK, all means to an end.

On the plus side, from an author's perspective I have come across fantastic material to use in my novels, and have a list of ideas for more Sam Shephard novels, psychological thrillers and also a children's novel that insists on getting my attention.

So hello world, I'm still here, I'm just a little distracted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're still about Vanda! These fresh ideas sound more than a little interesting!
Happy writing,

Jason Payne
London