Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And another new addition...

...to the TBR pile.

The trouble with book festivals is you see and hear about so many books you'd love to read. I did very well, resisting so much temptation, and only coming away with two books, but like all these things, I had regrets. When my luggage weighed in well under what I thought it was I though, damn it, I could have brought more books. You've heard of buyer's remorse? I had non-buyer's remorse.

I had to go to the post office the other day, which unfortunately is next to the university Book Shop, and it doesn't take much imagination to figure out where this is going so welcome to the new addition to the family...


The Awa Book of New Zealand Science, edited by Rebecca Priestley.

It's for the kids, honest.

1 comment:

Law and Order said...

How lethal to have the University book shop next door, and how convenient!