Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Now available as eBooks!

Yes, technology has caught up and I'm delighted to say my books are now available as eBooks through Kobobooks.com. In fact, to save you the bother of having to type in Vanda Symon, you can go straight to my novels here. Overkill, The Ringmaster, Containment and Bound are all there.

This means they can be read on Kobo and Sony eBook readers (and a few others), as well as via apps for iPads, iPods and smart phones.

Hell, that's so 21st century!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanda - Such wonderful news :-)! I haven't a Kindle, but I do have the Sony E-reader software on my PC, so now I'm all set to savour your work. Thanks for letting us know.

Kiwicraig said...

Awesome stuff. Great to see.

Dorte H said...

Congratulations, but I don´t know what it is about Kobo. Perhaps it is like Amazon that I can´t ´see´ certain books because they are not available for me? No matter what I do, there are no Vanda Symon books for me (can´t see my own either, for that matter).

Vanda Symon said...

That's mysterious, Dorte. I don't understand these things enough to even hazard a guess!

World of the Written Word said...

Congratulations! Did you do it yourself, or was it your publisher???

Mark Hubbard said...

Books for Kobo (Adobe ePub format) won't go on a Kindle. Would need Mobi file for that. I hope there's a Kindle ebook format available soon Vanda.

The ebook world will open up better once there is cross platform portability.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Pretty exciting!

Vanda Symon said...

Hi Joan, this was a publisher thing, although I had been wanting it, as I thought it would make my books accessible to readers overseas, but as Dorte and others have pointed out, it doesn't work for some!