Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wellington Writers & Readers - here I come...





I am very excited to be winging my way to Wellington this weekend for my first experience of the New Zealand International Festival of the Arts Writers and Readers week. This Sunday at 11.00am I get to share the stage with the two Pauls - Paul Cleave and Paul Thomas, for an hour talking about crime fiction, chaired by Mr Crime Watch - Craig Sisterson. More details about the session can be found here. I head up on Friday, so get to enjoy a few days in the capital wallowing in the festival, catching up with friends and attending receptions and parties. Oh dear, how sad. I'll have to break out my posh frock...

I wonder if Paul C will bring the frisbee...

1 comment:

J.T. Webster said...

Have a wonderful time, Vanda.