Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm back...

...and you didn't even know I'd gone. And what have I been up to? Three days away as School Camp Mummy to 27 eight to ten-year-olds. (I know some of you are cringing at the thought of it) I had a brilliant time, but man, it's taken me all day today to recover. That age group aren't the best at settling to sleep when they're away from home and enjoying the company of a dorm room of mates - enough said!

Mr Eight-Year-Old's favourite activity was abseiling, my favourite activity was taking the kids bush to do survival skills and bivouac building.

I came back home to a zillion emails, including some important things I'll update tomorrow. But for now, I desperately need some sleep!!!

2 comments:

Dorte H said...

I sure did! I have been wondering what you are doing while we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you and your book.

Anonymous said...

Vanda - Good to see you back! It sounds like you did have a great time, and I'll bet the kids loved that trip into the bush! We're all cheering for you and Containment...