Sunday, August 24, 2008

The weekend odd bits

The little treats from this week's news...

A Pinch and a Punch:

A serial bottom pincher got more than he bargained for here.

PNG Women bash bottom pincher.


Chef's special?

Makes you want to go all vegetarian.

Human skulls found in Indian restaurant.


And the Get over yourself Award goes to:

Auckland City Council noise control officers who moved in on a Kindy Disco between 5pm- and 7pm. Apparently Bob the Builder and the Chicken dance were just all too much for them.

Yes we can, say kindy disco busters.

1 comment:

Roger Morris said...

Hi Vanda, thanks for your comment on my blog. It was probably ages ago, but I've just got back from two weeks in France so I'm just catching up.

It's great to hear that you spotted the books in your local bookshop. Still amazes me that my book is on sale on the other side of the world!

Happy writing!

Roger