Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Write On Radio

It's radio show today with Write On broadcast on Dunedin's Hills AM 1575kHz radio from noon til 1.00pm.

Today's guests are Geoff Walker, publishing director of Penguin New Zealand, and me. No I don't conduct a monologue interviewing myself - I invited writer Tania Roxborogh to do the honours.

I talk with Geoff about the challenges for a writer in getting published, the publishing industry today, and the challenges presented by the digital age.

I get to talk about The Ringmaster, Sam Shephard and the fun of writing a crime series.

Hills AM are having their biennial Air Awards and have a listeners choice award. You can vote for Write On online here. We're entered in the Community Groups category.

2 comments:

Peter Rozovsky said...

You seem to be having more fun doing this promotion gig than authors are supposed to have. Very good!
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

Vanda Symon said...

Peter, I'm the kind of girl that tries to make everything fun!