Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm back...

...not that I actually went away! After all that busy time racing for a book deadline, I then had two weeks till an academic deadline! So now both are passed and handed in, I finally get to breathe...briefly. I've got my feedback on the novel from my agent and publisher, and it's great, but of course, there are a few revisions to do, and soon, so it's straight back into it. But I will do a bit of relaxing with the kids over the school holidays, and I will continue with operation 'sort the shambles.' We've been in this house for over a year now and there are still boxes unpacked and things that haven't moved since we bunged them there on the day we shifted in. Then there is the disaster that is my desk - apparently there's a wooden surface under there somewhere - but it's all rumour...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanda - LOL! I thought I was the only one with that hectic a life ;-). Glad to hear from you and I wish you well with the revisions. And the search for your desk.

Vanda Symon said...

Thanks, Margot. Sometimes I think I must be mad taking too many things on! But hey, it keeps life interesting.

The desk situation is a bit dire!