Friday, June 5, 2009

And here's the Theakston's Short List...

I should have put this on my post yesterday, but it was too cold in my office and I was experiencing symptoms of mild hypothermia. Speaking of which, it is supposed to snow tomorrow - let's hope they get it right this time, as I'm still looking forward to that snow ball fight!

The short list for the Theakston Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year is:

- Death Message - Mark Billingham
- The Accident Man - Tom Cain
- Bad Luck And Trouble - Lee Child
- Gone To Ground - John Harvey
- Ritual - Mo Hayder
- Garden Of Evil - David Hewson
- A Cure For All Diseases - Reginald Hill
- The Colour Of Blood - Declan Hughes
- Dead Man’s Footsteps - Peter James
- Broken Skin - Stuart MacBride
- Beneath The Bleeding - Val McDermid
- Exit Music - Ian Rankin
- Friend Of The Devil - Peter Robinson
- Savage Moon - Chris Simms

Visit here to vote...

No comments: